2010 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Good SUV - Toyota quality

2010 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Sequoia

Good SUV - Toyota quality
By Craig T. on

2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased my Sequoia two months ago {9/2010} and it has met my expectations. It has excellent acceleration, great maneuverability for a 6,000 pound truck, great passenger room, and the built quality is consistent with Toyota standards {we have owed GM, Lexus, Nissan, and Toyota}. We have rented a Chevy Tahoe LT for a vacation and although the seats are much more comfortable, I am very pleased with my choice since the overall quality/acceleration/and long term expected durability do not stack up to the Sequoia.At 50k+ in this class, you need to be sure.

1st - getting the vehicle under invoice {no easy feat with Sequoia's on a Toyota lot, they do not like to deal} Great engine, very fun to drive. Good road feel and a pleasure on the highway. The room is fantastic, and the truck feel a cut above in quality, and Toyota gave me lifetime free oil chgs.

The seats could be better {if I could have the Tahoe seats in the Sequoia, would be utter bliss}, gas mileage poor {13 MPG around town}, and the rear cargo room if the 3rd seats are up lacks against competitors but overall the cons pale to the pro's

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review