2010 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Best SUV I've ever owned

2010 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Best SUV I've ever owned
By Steve Cuff on

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I had the same 2008 SUV and this one is even better. The electronics are more user friendly. Drove Yukon XLs before this and other SUVs towing a travel trailer. This does that job better than them all and I've towed trailers for 40 years. Mileage towing 7,500 # trailer about 9 mpg and combined Hwy & City w/o trailer is about 16 MPG, not bad considering the size, weight and capabilities of the Sequoia. Comfort and handling close to my Lexus LS 460. This is a great vehicle I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Adaptive cruise control, bluetooth, comfortable seating, great visibility, towing power, folding third row seats, looks -simple yet very pleasing. Rear window opening capability.

Accessing the spare tire is a real challenge. I had that experience. Spent 20 minutes before the AAA guy arrived and then it took him another 20 minutes to get it down. This could be improved. I idled the SUV for about 15 minutes on 100 degree day and it melted the rear bumper at the tail pipe