2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Mostly Good, few points to consider...
By armartin22 on 03/26/11 12:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2011 Honda Pilot (yes, a 2011) for a slightly used 2010 Sequioa Platinum. I did this mostly for the towing capacity, but I also love the styling of the Sequioa. Despite loving the overall SUV, I will list the cons to consider if you don't need the towing capacity: - Seat layout. Platinum captain seating in back is silly and inconvenient. - Nav/Audio: overly complex touchscreen interface. For example, to change stations to next preset (without using the steering wheel controls), you have to switch to "audio" mode. - Handling: while good for a 3 ton truck, its still shaky at speeds and subject to wind. If you need a luxury tank, buy this.

Could get more for your money
By Ben Makowski on 03/08/10 18:03 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many new cars and feel I could offer a solid review on this Toyota. Cheap plastic everywhere, but I thought the industry standard of Toyota quality would prevail, until recently. NO problems to date but am disappointed with how cheaply this $60,000.00 SUV is put together, thankfully i do not have a record of keeping vehicles beyond 2 years and am know realizing come trade time is when i will pay.

Toyota is not my mother
By MSP3304 on 11/07/09 17:32 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This 2010 Toyota Sequoia is my 4th new Toyota purchased. My platinum has every possible option available. I am very happy with the vehicle overall. However, Toyota's legal dept is ruining Toyota. The Navigation and factory remote starter are useless. As soon as the vehicle is in motion the NAV locks up so that not even your passenger can enter a new address or search for fuel or food. So basically you are forced to pull over into the break down lane (which is not only illegal but dangerous) to update your NAV. Also the RADAR cruise control does not work when the windshield wipers are activated. Give me a break Toyota, I know how to drive in the rain.

Toyota Navigation thumbs down...
By Christopher Lenney on 10/22/09 14:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My 2010 Toyota Sequoia has a nice smooth quiet ride, has plenty of power, and great handling. This is my third Toyota, and I am a very satisfied customer. However, the factory JBL navigation is the worst navigation I have ever had the displeasure of using. All essential features are locked out and cannot be accessed when the vehicle is in motion. My advice, purchase aftermarket NAV and backup camera.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Sequoia Suv in VA is:

$122 per month*