2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - This Central Texas Family loves

2008 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This Central Texas Family loves our LTD.
By CourtneyL on

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

We've had our Sequoia since July 08, approximately 5 months. We are a family of 4. My husband, myself, and our two children both under 4years. We purchased the limited, black exterior with tan interior. Our sequoia has everything except for nav and dvd. Things we love: interior roominess- we can fit two carseats, and a full sized adult in the second and third rows. This never happened in our old suv. All three rows recline. In the second row, each seat moves individually. So if the middle person wants to recline, they can do so without bothering the other two riders. My husband now wants to trade his corolla S for a similar riding Tundra!

Favorite Features

Window screens, light adjusting mirrors, power liftgate, power folding seats, reclining 3 rows, low tire pressure alert, roominess!, cupholders everywhere, get up and go!

Suggested Improvements

Memory seating should be standard on a $49k vehicle. Mine does not have this. That is it, I'm otherwise very satisfied!