Love it
By Chris on
2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I wanted a large SUV I could pack full of stuff including the kids for long trips. About a year ago when I heard the Sequoia was going to be redesigned for this year I held off my purchase and decided to see what the 08 had to offer. Im glad I did because I absolutely love it. In fact the whole family does. Ive already taken it on a 1200 mile road trip and it was a joy to drive (as much as a 19 hour dive can be with two kids). We were able to load up the back with the 3rd row down and there was still room for the kids to sit in the second row. There was even enough room between the car seats for my wife to sit between them when needed.
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, smooth ride (18 rims ride nicer than the better looking 20ers), backup camera, interior space, comfortable seating in every one of the 8 seats, DVD.
Suggested Improvements
A softer armrest on the drivers left hand side. After many hours of driving, the window sill on the drivers left side starts to get uncomfortable. More radio presets. More accurate voice command recognition.