2008 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Like It Better Than I Thought

2008 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Like It Better Than I Thought I Would!
By AngiS on

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I turned in my BMW X5 SAV and needed a vehicle with a 3rd row of seats that would accommodate someone older than 10. I searched for about two months and finally decided on the 2008 Sequoia Limited. I don't love the changed front end (too Tundra-ish), but I love the interior - from the 2nd row Captain's chairs to the power 3rd row roomy bench seat. I upgraded a few things (especially love the woodgrain dash upgrade - makes it infinitely classier looking) and am very pleased that I purchased this vehicle. I truly enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would. I love it!

Favorite Features

2nd row Captain's chairs (w/no center console!), upgraded woodgrain dash, power 3rd row seat, power liftgate, TONS of room, storage, rear design (w/o spoiler), DVD system, standard sun-shades for 2nd & 3rd rows, ride comfort, sonar parking assist, ease of drive.

Suggested Improvements

Change front end back to what it used to look like and even though I've been used to low MPG with my other V-8, it'd be nice to get a little more than 14 MPG in town, but I knew what I was getting when I bought it so I really have no room to complain!