Great Family Traveling Vehicle
By Mike on
2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I have a '92 Camry that I bought new 16 yrs ago and a '99 Sienna I bought new 9 yrs ago so I expected the Sequoia to be another "quality" Toyota and, 1,100 miles into this new vehicle, I have not been disappointed. We have driven through the Appalachian mountains twice and it rides wonderfully. With three growing children and a lot of long trips planned we wanted something bigger than the Sienna for these trips. Over a 6-month period I evaluated the Navigator and Armada and had to go with the Sequoia due to my personal experience with Toyota quality the past 16 years. We look forward to getting at least ten years out of this vehicle.
Favorite Features
We like the size, power-folding 3rd row, stereo w/mp3, three-zone climate control, large size of seats, adjustable seats, and comfort.
Suggested Improvements
Amount of cargo space behind 3rd row too small (even another 6 inches would make a huge difference). In ten years many of the plastic parts will be broken (my Camry experience) from normal use. I do not understand why gas cap door does not lock.