2008 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Excellent Updates

2008 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Excellent Updates
By Eudais on

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My new Sequoia 08 Limited drives just fabulously! I love the torque that this baby provides when I step on the gas. Overall the vehicle is youthful, rugged, and yet still refined. I did get the 20" wheels, and overall they ride extremely nice, and look awesome. The vehicle interior is extremely quiet compared to my 2004 Yukon Denali XL. The backup camera performs admirably, and is a must with 3 little kids! The integrated bluetooth feature is a must if you are on your phone a lot, it is just fabulous. I do like the look and feel of this new body style. I purchased the Pyrite Mica color, and think is looks fabulous. (looks better in person than online) My kids love the 3rd row seat!

Number one feature has to be the look. I think they just look awesome. After that, I would say the engine is a huge plus and performs great. I love the integrated bluetooth, Navi system, and backup camera. I also purchased an extra set of floor mats for winter use. (rubberized) 3rd row seat!

I don't like all of the different option packages that Toyota puts in this vehicle. I have no electronic rear lift gate. It should be standard on all Limiteds. You also would think that for this price premium, load leveling would be a standard feature on the Limiteds as well. Overall I love it!