2008 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Comfort and Roomy!

2008 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Review

Comfort and Roomy!
By LAR on

2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Now that I have had my Sequoia for a few months, I can honestly say for such a big vehicle it handles very smoothly. The engine is quiet, the power is unbelievable. I have a big family and needed a vehicle with room and the Sequoia has plenty and more to spare. Don't expect great gas mileage with this vehicle. Especially around town. But I wouldn't have bought it if I did. I only get about 9-10 MPG. I have never been in such a big vehicle that makes u-turns better then most cars I have owned. Back hatch-door is heavy enough to shut on it's own without power option. We are a toyota family and after owning this beast of a machine I don't plan on changing.

Entertainment system for kids, design of interior, 6 disc JBL systems, massive arm rest/console area for storage, smoothness and comfort of ride, middle row slides forward for leg room in third row

If you're short, it can be difficult to reach some of the controls. Wish stereo area and AC/heat controls were a little closer to driver. I'm 5'4" so any one shorter then that might have a hard time.