Better than I expected
By Kaybee on
2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I traded in a 2005 Honda Odyssey for the Sequoia as my wife tired of driving a minivan. I researched this purchase for almost six months and determined that the Sequoia was the best vehicle, for our needs, on the market. After purchasing, I couldn't have been more right. What we lost in fuel efficiency we certainly gained in vehicle enjoyment. Our fully loaded Limited has a fantastic ride and plenty of bells and whistles. The backup camera, sound system (although would like to have a 6 disc changer vs. the available 4 disc option), moonroof and Bluetooth are awesome. The second and third rows have a tremendous amount of room for our four kids.
Favorite Features
Love the body style, ride, Bluetooth, moonroof, power side mirrors, electric fold-down 3rd row seats, rear power hatch, 2nd and 3rd row space. For a large vehicle, this thing handles remarkably well.
Suggested Improvements
Make non-removable center console available on Platinum. Dashboard is nice, but would look better with a more refined factory wood grain finish. All controls should be backlit for better night time use. Option for memory seating for Limited. Shouldn't have to purchase floor mats as an option.