2008 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Awesome SUV

2008 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Platinum 4dr SUV (5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Awesome SUV
By Tommy2tone on

2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Have had my 2008 Platinum 2 years now and I'm truly as happy with it as the day I bought it. Sure, it's pricey (I still can't get over my $850 mo. payment) but there is nothing on the road that even compares with it. If it had a Lexus badge (which it should) no one would even question it. It has plenty of power, an awesome transmission that never misses and is extremely comfortable.I love when my friends who have Lexus, Mercedes and one last week who has a Land Rover, get in and look around then say "This is nice- what car is this"? The Platinum series is that nice! It's the best overall car I've owned. Oh yeah the Navigation- IT STINKS! drives me crazy! Get a TOMTOM for the dash.

Powerful motor, Smooth transmission, Platinum series has everything, very comfortable, I'm proud of it.

Navigation- So bad it could cause road rage. Just know it going in and get an after-market or a map. Put a Lexus badge on it.