2008 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews 12

2008 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Best SUV on the road
By David on 01/15/08 21:24 PM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best full size suv on the market today. Buy the 5.7 380 plus HP engine for the incredible acceleration and the better gas mileage than the 4.7 litre. The interior in the limited is awesome, with illuminated dash similar to Lexus and hands free bluetooth phone system. The truck rides like a Bentley for 1/4 the cost.

Was looking for a SUV that tows
By Robert on 01/08/08 08:42 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Needed something larger and wanted to be able to tow about 7000 lbs. This looked to be the right mix, but we had concern over first year and whether it was all it appeared on paper. Was looking at either an Expedition, Armada, or the new Sequoia. The Seq rear axle is all new and very capable but new design for Toy and a little concerning, so I hope for the best there. But we think we made the right choice. Power is very smooth and ample for this huge SUV. It is wider then a Suburban. Drives sturdy and handles very well. Brakes stop very well. Very quiet engine compared to the other SUVs in class.

Sequoia Platinum First Impression: WOW!
By J. Goldsmith on 01/06/08 08:02 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned this vehicle for less than 24 hours and I have only driven it home from the dealership but that's 50+ miles of everything from Interstate to rough dirt roads, and winding, washboard mountain byways in between. On and off pavement, dirt, snow and ice, I have never become so comfortable, so "at home", felt so secure and in command so quickly in my almost 50 years behind one wheel or another. Also, I have never been in a car/truck that was so thoughtfully designed with the American motorist/family in mind. "Fuel Economy" and reliability just guesses at this stage, With apologies to "Field of Dreams and Iowa: "Is this heaven? No. This is a 4WD Platinum Sequoia."

I love my new Sequoia!!
By lovemysequoia on 01/02/08 11:25 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV is so easy to drive. The ride is nice and the interior is very comfortable.

Awesome
By dags2517 on 12/29/07 17:20 PM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just purchased this vehicle. All I can say is awesome! This SUV is perfect for a large family. We can fit three car seats in the middle bench seat(which is the main reason for purchase). Fit double stroller in back and plenty of room for anything extra. Drive is smooth and seats are comfortable. DVD system is great for the kids. Dashboard setup is awesome and very stylish. Finally the Sequoia has fold down third row. This vehicle as something for everyone.

Excellent Updates
By Eudais on 12/28/07 10:08 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My new Sequoia 08 Limited drives just fabulously! I love the torque that this baby provides when I step on the gas. Overall the vehicle is youthful, rugged, and yet still refined. I did get the 20" wheels, and overall they ride extremely nice, and look awesome. The vehicle interior is extremely quiet compared to my 2004 Yukon Denali XL. The backup camera performs admirably, and is a must with 3 little kids! The integrated bluetooth feature is a must if you are on your phone a lot, it is just fabulous. I do like the look and feel of this new body style. I purchased the Pyrite Mica color, and think is looks fabulous. (looks better in person than online) My kids love the 3rd row seat!

Great SUV
By ck_b2001 on 12/26/07 19:44 PM (PST)

2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Great SUV, Lots of power. Acceptable fuel economy. Lots of space. Handles like car. Great engine and transmission. Lots of std features. Build quality looks solid.