2007 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Car I will Drive for 10 Years

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Review

Car I will Drive for 10 Years or More!
By OOwl on

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After owning a 4Runner for the past 6 years, we needed a bit more room (we travel with show dogs to dog shows and needed the space for crates), we upgraded to the Sequoia. I wanted the '07 version since I like the body style better than the '08s. I love the vehicle but it does ride louder and a bit "rougher" than my '07 4Runner. This vehicle is WAY too big not to have a backup camera, so we are having that added immediately. I also like the a/c and heater controls more than in my 4Runner. LOVE the universal remote to open my garage and don't know how I ever lived without the heated seats! I really overall love this car and expect to still be driving it in 10 years!

Arctic Frost Pearl paint (BEAUTIFUL and unique color), NAV system (which I think works fine despite the other reivews here to the contrary), heated seats, rear DVD, moonroof (however, 4Runner adjusted to avoid windthrob and Seq one does not), universal remote garage door opener, remote ignition.

Bluetooth! XM radio, iPod, auto-close rear door, Moonroof auto adjust to avoid windthrob, backup camera standard (we added it b/c you just can't backup a car this big w/o it), move seat heater buttons off the console, turn indicator lights in side mirrors standard (4Runner had them, boo, miss that).