2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Very pleasant to drive long distances
By gagrice on 12/10/07 21:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

As a confirmed Toyota hater, I was surprised at how much I liked this vehicle. Not sure how long I will keep it. I wanted a diesel Mercedes. I did not like the MB 7 speed transmission. This is MUCH smoother and less intrusive.

Awesome vehicle
By abbylou on 12/06/07 10:08 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had this vehicle for 6 mos now and just love it! Comfortable and great tow vehicle for our midsize boat. Better gas mileage than most other large SUVs. Engine is both smooth and full of torque. I have the pkg that has the rear captain chairs and would recommend this seating unless you have 5 kids.

I like the Sequoia
By gagrice on 11/30/07 21:04 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had my mind set on the new GL320 CDI Mercedes. I test drove it and did not like the 7 speed transmission. On a fluke I drove the Sequoia. I really do not like Toyota. I do like this SUV. It is not a diesel that I wanted but it is a very nice ride. On a trip to AZ I was not at all tired after 5 straight hours behind the wheel. I would recommend it.

Great family car
By Love it! on 10/29/07 05:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love this car! What a great car for our long road trips and also all the in town day to day driving too. Nav and the DVD are great and a must have. The third seat comes in handy for extra family in town and can fold up or be taken out easily. The 2nd row bucket seats that recline with very large console is very nice and our teenager loves it. We will have this car for many years to come. We get 14.3 mpg in town.

Former Acura/Honda Owner Now Sequoia!
By Former Acura MDX Own on 09/15/07 06:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is really fabulous. I have been a life long owner of Acura/Honda vehicles and now am extremely happy with my new purchase of a 2007 Toyota Sequoia Ltd. in June 2007. I've had many knee operations and this vehicle provides me with ample leg room while all of my previous vehicles did not. Everything about this Sequoia is really perfect. And regarding the fuel mileage, I average 15.4 miles per gallon and that is almost as good as I was getting with the Acura MDX. If you are in need of a safe, heavy, roomy, and reliable SUV this is your one! My daughter convinced me to buy the Sequoia and it was a great move.

Great Family SUV
By hihiheidi on 08/20/07 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased this SUV after owning a Durango for 8 years and what a difference! Smooth ride, lots of room, especially with two kids. We bought the luxury package and love the second row captains chairs and the center console. The kids can keep all of their things (videos, head phones, games, etc.) all in one place. I splurged and got a wood-wrapped steering wheel, which makes the car feel like a luxury vehicle. And I second the vote on Artic Frost Pearl, best color ever! It is very pretty!

2007 SR5 4x4 Sequoia
By Noleterp01 on 08/07/07 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We were in the market this year for a larger SUV expecting our second child, and looked at everything on the market to be fair. It came down to the Expedition and the Sequoia. The Sequoia is by far the best full size SUV you can get for the money. We were also able to get ours at an exceptional value, considering Toyota is cleaning the lots this time of year. Perfect for a two baby/child family. Decent on gas, and the ride is as smooth as most cars. We couldn't be happier and are officially a Toyota family. We bought a black SR5 with appearance package, tan interior, sunroof, towing package. It is a sharp SUV and we are looking forward to taking it on our first road trip soon.

Life Saving
By Jenny on 08/03/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've always been a skeptic about the performance of our Toyota Sequoia, but after a recent car accident I can't imagine a safer car. My sister recently endured a traumatic car crash with our Sequoia flying 10 feet in the air and flipping three times and she came out shaken but nearly unscathed. The Toyota Sequoia is built like a tank and guarantees both the satisfaction of a SUV and a safe vehicle. It's quite literally a life saver.

So far so good
By big fan on 05/13/07 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Sequoia is one of the best SUVs we have owned or test driven. It's a great vehicle and one of the smoothest rides. It's also a great looking car. The color of our Sequoia is Arctic Frost and it is one of the most beautiful colors ever. It's a creamy white with an irridescent pearl flakes in it. We had the headrest DVDs put in for our boys and they can both either watch the same or different movie or connect their gamecube. It's great for long trips. I will definitely keep the Sequoia in our family. We have gone from being Ford drivers to Toyota. Our next Toyota will be a Tundra for my husband.

Great car
By mrsanky on 04/10/07 18:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has everything, a little rough on off road, but would not change a thing.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.