2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
What more could a soccer mom want?
By Timothy on 04/25/09 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most practical and stylish vehicle I have owned. I refuse to drive a mini van; this was well worth the increased price. I can comfortably haul five kids for hours having them watch the big screen DVD in comfort. It is easy to drive and not expensive to maintain.

Toyota Sequoia - Poor Ergometrics
By dwmclean on 09/22/08 09:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am very disappointed in the engineering / design ergometrics of my 2007 Sequoia Limited. The console controls are not lighted (side mirrors, seat heater) and in a poor location because the seat heaters can be turned on by laying an item across the console. No dash indicator light for fog lights. The gas mileage is poor (16 mpg highway and 14 around town). Rear storage compartment won't stay latched. Second seats will stay folded up (must restrain with a tether). I have factory nav system and satellite radio not available. Limited slip differential doesn't lock (engaging TRAC OFF seems to help but that doesn't make sense). I wish I had my Chevy Tahoe back!!

So far so good
By big fan on 05/13/07 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Sequoia is one of the best SUVs we have owned or test driven. It's a great vehicle and one of the smoothest rides. It's also a great looking car. The color of our Sequoia is Arctic Frost and it is one of the most beautiful colors ever. It's a creamy white with an irridescent pearl flakes in it. We had the headrest DVDs put in for our boys and they can both either watch the same or different movie or connect their gamecube. It's great for long trips. I will definitely keep the Sequoia in our family. We have gone from being Ford drivers to Toyota. Our next Toyota will be a Tundra for my husband.

Great car
By mrsanky on 04/10/07 18:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has everything, a little rough on off road, but would not change a thing.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.