Used 2007 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

I DO NOT REGRET PAYING $53000!
By ilovecars101

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this car new with 0 mileage. It came out wonderful. Very Very Very smooth ride. Nice and comfy seats. Affordable pricing for a beautiful luxury car.

navigation is very simple to use, GIANT SUNROOF, the shiny wood, very little plastic used in the making of it, cold air, heated seats, the rear window can go down for the people sitting in the third row, i definitely love third row seats !!they're very spacious !!!

sometimes i have to admit when im reclined the passenger seat automatically it kinda, not bumps but it like sounds like a little motor or something like i dont know how to explain but i have been told thats really easy to fix with some time of oil! so thats good(:!!!!!

Great!!!
By Owly52

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just had a BMW x5 and I just hated not having a third row seat and had 3 kids and had a lot of play dates! When my lease was up I could not wait to get a new car. I was looking at the Highlander and didn't like it as much as the Sequoia. I got just a couple of weeks ago and now I love to get out of the house! I love the second row captain chairs and removable center console. I think I should never get a new car again because I bought mine!

Third row window comes down, bucket seats in second row, nav. system, heated front seats, I got to admit everything about the Sequoia I like!!

Since the gas prices are going up I would make the 2011 Sequoia a hybrid model available.

Great SUV
By K Brown

2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Sequoia is an excellent SUV. Reliability has been great. At 25,000 miles repair of the tension control for the fan belt was required, up to 38,500 now and no other repairs. Like the looks of the 2007 better than the new style. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an SUV that is big and holds a lot of stuff. Even got a full/queen size headboard in the back.

DVD system with headphones.

a vehicle this size requires a backup camera

Nervous
By Dave

2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had my Sequoia for a little over two years now and though I love driving the vehicle and it works well for my family of five, I am 15,000 miles past my manufacturer's warranty and already have over $2,000.00 in repairs. I was lucky enough to have purchased the extended warranty so I haven't had to pay for these repairs out of pocket but I am very worried about what this vehicle is going to cost me in the long run. I am pretty sure I will dump it when it is paid for. This is a shame because I really like the vehicle from a users point of view. My last issue was with the fuel pump at 45,000 miles. The part alone is over $600.00 from the dealership. That excludes labor.

Plenty of room. Interior works well for my family. Comfortable to drive.

A fuel pump that cost over $600.00 should last a lifetime. Rear latch reliability. Ditch the cassette player. When the traction control is turned off by user it should stay off.

What more could a soccer mom want?
By Timothy

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most practical and stylish vehicle I have owned. I refuse to drive a mini van; this was well worth the increased price. I can comfortably haul five kids for hours having them watch the big screen DVD in comfort. It is easy to drive and not expensive to maintain.

DVD, leather & heated seats.