2006 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Horrible Toyota Experience

2006 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Horrible Toyota Experience
By Former Toyota Fan on

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The day after paying $48K to the dealer my car would not start. Turns out I needed a new battery. Back to the service depart., waited an hour, got a new battery, & on my way. Over the course of the next 23 months had various problems with the low tire pressure sensor coming on. Also had three other warning lights for the battery lighting up randomly. Eventually, 2-08, got in my car to leave for the morning and it wouldn't start. The battery had been leaking acid and corroded my battery cables. AAA cleaned up the mess and got me started again. In 5-08 car doesn't start again. Battery acid corroded my fuse block. One month later finally get my car back from dealer. Sept. 08 car doesn't start!

Thank god for the extended warranty! So glad I spent the extra$$ now! I'll be using it often, I'm sure!

Work on trying to build a $48,000 car that doesn't break down so much within in the first 3 years (let alone the day after you buy it!!)