Used 2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

Our Second Sequoia
By Linda Perkins

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second Sequoia Limited we have purchased. The Sequoia is the first SUV we have ever had and absolutely the best vehicle we have ever owned. The interior is outstanding, more like a car and not a truck. The third seat is comfortable for an average size adult. I rode in this seat from Ohio to Tenn without a complaint. We tell everyone that asks how much we love our Sequoia and even say it to each other while we are traveling. Our son loved ours so much that he even bought one for himself to accommodate his growing family. We can't say enough good things about the Sequoia Limited.

Low dashboard and console. Floor space in front. Adjustable up & down driver's seat. Adjustable back on 2nd & 3rd row seats. Space in back when seats are removed and easy fold up 3rd row seats as well as comfortable 3rd row seat. Fold-in side mirrors. Exterior body style. Best one on the market.

None come to mind.

2006 Sequioa
By pam

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is our second Sequoia..we love it. It is smaller built than our 2002 model, but the gas mileage is a little better. We are averaging 16-17mpg. It is fun to drive and we are Toyota fans. We have a Tacoma also, and drove a 4 Runner for 16 years, and all 4 of our children drove it as they each turned 16.

I love the navigation system, and the rear seat console! We have no children at home, so this is really comfortable when going to dinner with friends.

hmm..the only thing that would make it better, was if it cost less.. :)

sequia
By JP

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am very satisfied with this suv. On long runs, using cruise control, mileage hits 19 mpg.It is very comfortable and handles very well.

Sits high. Very smooth ride.

Gas Mileage

My Dream Car
By Tomika

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

For the last couple of years I have longed for the Sequoia. I got a great deal on the SR5. I do wish the steering wheel had radio controls on it though. I also wish it came with backup sensors, but other than that i as so pleased. I only hope that as the years pass i will still be as happy.

size of truck, roomy, quality of stereo system

needs radio controls on steering wheel, backup sensors

Best built full size SUV
By SRQSequoia

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had several full size SUVs and I must say the Toyota Sequoia is the best built on the market today. I was concerned with the smaller engine but Toyota has it geared perfect and it will out perform most domestics. Great quality, great ride, and a great value.

Perhaps an exterior re-design to modernize the appearance. Not necessary but it would be nice.