2006 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD Review
By RKB on 05/04/06 09:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After looking at several large SUVs, we decided on the Sequoia for all its amenities and for the overall look. I couldn't be happier with the performance of this vehicle. It rides and drives like a dream. Everything about this vehicle is perfect! It handles like a smaller vehicle, but has a large capacity. We are LOVING the Sequoia more than any vehicle we have ever owned (Jeep, Dodge, or Chevy). I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a large SUV. The only down side is the gas mileage, but if you have an SUV, you are used to that anyway. We are currently getting 16 mpg, which is only 1 mile less than the Chevy Blazer (small SUV) we had before.

This is the SUV of Choice
By RVJ on 04/17/06 19:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am totally in love with this vehicle. For a large SUV, it handles the road perfectly. I ride in safety and comfort. I am happy that I decided to buy this vehicle and have no regrets.

Tough to beat in this class
By sammyray on 03/13/06 18:19 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent quality... no squeaks, rattles, everything solid. Takes a while to get used to the size (if used to a smaller car)... braking in particular takes longer due to the high weight. Time-proven Toyota engine. Lots of room, visibility excellent but need to check corners by sight and not rely on mirrors. Had an Explorer and, while reasonably reliable, got tired of incessant rattles and relatively poor build quality. Good sound quality, controls user-friendly. Very happy with the vehicle, would recommend based on experience so far.

True to its Name -Sequoia!
By phimb on 02/27/06 14:17 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

If you want power, comfort, style and reliability at a price you can afford, Sequoia is it!

Our first Sequoia
By g4zilla on 02/05/06 10:05 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We're 500 miles into our 2006 Sequoia, and are very impressed. This rig is smooth, rock solid, and very well appointed. Our kids, both teenagers, love the roominess ("Dad! My knees don't touch your seat!") and I look forward to Toyota's legendary dependability. Though it's a large SUV, it handles like a smaller vehicle. I never feel as though I'm driving a school bus! Recently, my son and I were traveling on the highway, and he turned to me and said, "Dad, this Sequoia is so quiet!" He was absolutely right. I looked down at the speedometer...oops, 80 mph! And that is my final point: the quiet, smooth ride betrays nothing of your speed.

the best of the best
By jimmy on 01/18/06 19:29 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

"Wow this truck just surprised me" I buy trucks, I love trucks and when it came to buying my new truck I looked at many others, but looking at reviews and reports, and a lot test drives later, this is the best large suv out there.

2006 Sequioa
By 2006 Sequoia on 12/29/05 14:19 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Quality you can feel. I've looked at all of the big SUVs. This Sequioa just beats them all. Gas mileage is not bad, but heck you pay this much for this monster, who cares about gas mileage.

Great Vehicle
By J. Muller on 12/26/05 18:32 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Interior item locations not fully thought out. Some features are inconvenient to use.

Smart choice
By tony on 12/18/05 07:55 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is awesome the power of the 4.7 engine is great. I have never had a truck with this much power. The mpg is not that bad at all. My wife fell in love with it when we drove it at the dealer. We drove all teh competitors and the Toyota was the best. Most of the other trucks were very cheaply made on the inside. I was NEVER a foreign car guy before let alone a Toyota. Now I see why people say toyotas are the best. I plan on keeping this truck for 10 years.

Sequoia Rocks
By joshsabrina on 12/06/05 12:08 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent SUV all the way around except fuel economy. If you don't mind paying more at the pump though, this vehicle will make you think you are driving on a cloud. This SUV has the best resale value for the 2005 model for SUV's. Now you can't beat that.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.