2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Comfortable Road Trips
By nt on 03/16/10 21:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

For a family of four this SUV takes us where we want without any bad experiences on the road. From our Chicago home to the mountain roads of Mt.Rushmore or to the Niagara Falls, two trips to New York, occasional camping trips this truck just keeps on going. I just had two repairs since I own this sequoia; one for the rear passenger ac climate control and the rear window wiper motor replaced.

Best Gas Mileage V8 SUV
By jj on 06/03/08 09:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After searching for the right sized auto with regard to value, we chose this beautiful 7 seater suv. Plenty of power for passing and hauling. Comfortable for everyone on long drives and the average gas mileage is 15.9, which is amazing compared to others in this class.

2006 Toyota Sequoia SR5
By lofoster on 03/04/08 12:26 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the Sequoia used with 18,000 miles on it. It has been a dream to own. Nothing goes wrong with it. It is very comfortable and drives very well.

Nothing Better
By LoveMySequoia!! on 09/21/07 13:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this as a replacement to our Ford Explorer. After 2 lemons from Ford will never go back! This vehicle is the best value in a large SUV. Smooth, quiet ride, good visibility and plenty of power if using it as a family vehicle. The headrest DVD players are a must if you have 2 children or more. With the wireless headphones and the pleasure of driving this vehicle, long trips are a dream. We researched, drove and compared all full sized SUVs and not only thought this was the best vehicle, but also got the best price. It was worth giving up the extra size from the Suburban.

Great SUV!
By Robman on 12/20/06 18:12 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After looking at the Yukon and Expedition, and saw that the money I was going to spend, I noticed the Sequoia was a much better buy as far as the amenities included for the base price.

Size does count
By Dave Stiller on 07/16/06 10:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A very long, wide and tall vehicle. Just try washing it. Amazingly quiet and smooth ride. Seating position is excellent and provides a great view ahead. Passenger comfort is very good in all seats. Rear seats remove easily and quickly. Quality and detail of construction is impressive. No squeaks or body noises. No wind noise at speed with windows closed. Opening rear window is a plus. Allows flow thru vent.

LUV my SUV
By M. Santiago SR on 07/14/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

As a newbee to SUVs I absolutely love my Sequoia. Gas mileage isn't as bad as you would think for a V8, but if you drive it like a racecar your miles per gallon will decrease big time. The only thing I wish they did better was the dash and console. It's identical to that of the Tundra and quite honestly not the most elegant or fun to look at. I guess if you can live with that or without, then this is a great ride. Smooth on the road, power when you need it and quite elegant for the price range. I'm definitely hooked and look forward to the next Sequoia model.

Lovin' my Toyota Sequoia
By Sherry Parker on 06/22/06 22:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I pick up and deliver dogs in my Toyota Sequoia for my dog grooming business and it has makes my job much more fun and easier..it is easy to get the animals in and out with the 3rd row seats removed and the second bench seat made down--however, I do wish that the second bench seat could be locked while in the fold down mode--I have had the seat fall during a curve or sudden stop and it could be dangerous if a small dog happened to be in its way. I tuck a blanket around the seat securly and that does help hold it up but it would be better if it locked in position.

True to its Name -Sequoia!
By phimb on 02/27/06 14:17 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

If you want power, comfort, style and reliability at a price you can afford, Sequoia is it!

Sequoia Rocks
By joshsabrina on 12/06/05 12:08 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent SUV all the way around except fuel economy. If you don't mind paying more at the pump though, this vehicle will make you think you are driving on a cloud. This SUV has the best resale value for the 2005 model for SUV's. Now you can't beat that.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.