2005 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Great powerful beast

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Review

Great powerful beast
By iwan on

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have been looked around different model and styles like MDX, RX330, Expedition, minivans, BMW740, GX470, VWs, Landcrusier, etc, for a few months searching for my 2nd vehicle in my household as an addition to my only sedan, I finally decided to go with Seq, I think the last straw was a combination of its ride height, power, room and toyota's reliablity credit, I test drove a lot of different vehicles and my gut feeling tell me this is the one that suit me and my family. After a 1.5 month ownership it proves itself to be best fit, not a single problem at all and fuel mpg is at 14.7 showing in the trip computer, not too bad as I thought it would be. RWD mode drives like a BMW X5 in cornering.

Switchable 4WD mode and RWD mode. Heated seats, ride height, quite and smooth ride in highway.

Need a rear view camera or backup sensor as an option equipment. bigger tires. more structural console and buttons like those in Landcrusier.