2005 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Big, Bold, and Beautiful!!!!

2005 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Big, Bold, and Beautiful!!!!
By firefighterresponder on

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After a full month of intensive research, I found the following: Best Resale Value (Sequoia), Best Overall Reliability (Sequoia), Best Safety Features (Sequoia-I got the front and rear side cutain airbags with rollover protestion package). Yes the Sequoia costs a litle more in the beginning, but because of resale value and reliability it cost's you less in the long run. Additonally, my dealer (Stokes Brown Toyota) provided me with a great deal and has excellent service after the sale (This is my second Toyota from them). Plus its built in Indiana, so you can feel good that you are buying a vehicle that provides jobs to Americans.

Hoping for the same great reliability I had with my Tundra since the Sequoia is based on the same platform and are built side by side at the Indiana Plant. Like the additional option of the Side Curtain Airbags-No vehicle can guarantee 100% safety, but would rather have them than not.

Make the Side Curtain Airbag/Anti Roll Over package standard-The $500 MSRP / $430 Invoice for this option is a small price for the extra piece of mind. Also would like to see an "ON-STAR" type of system offered. Gas Mileage (But I know this going in, but any help would be great).