Artena's Funtoy
By Artena M. Tharp on
2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have wanted this particular for years; now that I finally have one, I am more than pleased with all the features and I am completely satisfied with the amount of gas the tank holds, the mileage that I get with this vehicle, and the complete luxury and comfort of this vehicle. I would strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone that can/cannnot afford it. It's worth the money and the experience. This vehicle itself is a look of the future comings. I just really enjoy this vehicle to the fullest; the children enjoy the entertainment as much as I enjoy driving and owning it!
Favorite Features
Our favorite features are the smooth sound of the cassette/cd player/radio station/tv/dvd entertainment, as well as the leather interior, the sunroof, the xenon lights, and the smooth look of the fog lights.
Suggested Improvements
The only feature I can think of is the Onstar feature. I can't think of anything else that needs improvement. The only thing I might suggest is that the gas tank is revised with two gas tanks in order to store gas in the extra tank for emergencies of gas supply when out on the road on a long trip.