2005 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Enough of Ford
By L Romaine on 03/19/05 11:59 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After 15 years of Fords I love my new Toyota Sequoia it has plenty of room, plenty of power and is a joy to drive.

Love our Sequoia
By kim on 03/18/05 22:26 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The only problem we have run into so far is the gas gauge (sometimes the needle will go to empty even though there is over half a tank left) otherwise we are very happy with our sequoia. We owned a Ford Explorer previously and we have learned our lesson to never buy a Ford.

Awesome vehicle
By D&JHicks on 03/11/05 22:37 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives great and is very comfortable. Very luxurious.

good, but w/ obvious flaws
By peter on 03/09/05 11:34 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Owned this for about 3 months. Tranny designed to release torque build up. Felt as though someone had tapped my back bumper at a stop light. Became really annoying after a short time. Also, valve noise was considered normal (says so even in manual). Ran premium fuel, but still could hear valve noise at times. These two items were enough to sell it after dealership said this was normal characteristics and working at factory specs.

A week with our new Sequoia
By Lee on 03/06/05 03:24 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just finished the first week of ownership of our Sequoia. We have driven about 330 miles with the tank of gas the dealership included with the car purchase. So far, we are very happy with every aspect of the Sequoia from the actual purchase of the car (via the net with a Fleet Sales Manager, almost $2K less than the TMV), the high build quality and the great feeling you get driving it. If you are looking for a full size SUV, I highly recommend you consider the Sequoia ... you won't be sorry.

Artena's Funtoy
By Artena M. Tharp on 02/26/05 12:13 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have wanted this particular for years; now that I finally have one, I am more than pleased with all the features and I am completely satisfied with the amount of gas the tank holds, the mileage that I get with this vehicle, and the complete luxury and comfort of this vehicle. I would strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone that can/cannnot afford it. It's worth the money and the experience. This vehicle itself is a look of the future comings. I just really enjoy this vehicle to the fullest; the children enjoy the entertainment as much as I enjoy driving and owning it!

Great ride!
By K. W. on 02/14/05 09:19 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The quality of the engineering design and craftsmanship is exceptional. It mirrors the Lexus line of automobiles in these categories. It's smooth exterior lines do get noticed and exude a classiness not shared by other SUV's. The only minor drawback may be the low bhp of this year's model, which has been upgraded for the 2005's. Although, I have never required more power than the existing drivetrain has been able to provide. The ride is as smooth as silk and again shows its Lexus connection. I cannot say enough of how impressed I am with this vehicle.

Sequoia
By Tami Spencer on 02/12/05 14:39 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a smaller SUV, having previously owned Suburbans. The room in the Sequoia is great and with the three seats, any place you sit you have a lot of room, unlike my Suburban.

sequoia
By dana wright on 02/12/05 11:49 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love the ride, the interior, the stereo, the seats are much more comfortable than the 99 model

Anytime Anywhere
By Robert Finley on 02/10/05 02:35 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned, and I have had some of the best. Roomy and can pull a ton and still stop on a dime.