2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Love It!!!
By Miguelmyson on 11/07/04 12:39 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My Sequoia, is very nice and runs so well the comfort is very nice and has so many different things it can so as far as electronics. It has a very large interior which has alot a room in the back and even nice room for third row seats. The only bad if any and that is with any SUV is gas mileage and we all know about that going in. But over all a great truck and wouldn't trade it for anything.

BEST SUV EVER PURCHASED!
By dplandry on 11/04/04 14:26 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We've had our new Sequoia less than a week and my wife and I already love it! It is by far the best riding vehicle we have ever owned. I'm very impressed at how powerful it is for being such a large vehicle and how unusually quiet it is inside. We have plenty of room for our 3 kids and their friends.

Great Vechical, gald I waited for the 05
By Mrchips77 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the 2005 Sequoia Limited with the LUXURY package. Gives you a removeable console with 2nd row bucket seats. Paint is the new Artic Frost Pearl. Only available in that trim. So far in 3 days PERFECT. Made a Navigator I was looking at seem like a piece of junk. Great car, side curtain air bags, more HP, 5 gears, list 46K, bought for just under 41K. In this class of vechical I do not think you could do better. The dealership I bought one at gave us extra oil chagnes and even a extra detailing. Even sending me a basket of cookies. Anyone wanting a good internet purchase in Atlanta , found the place. Even have massage and manicure for woman who bring their car in for service.

sequoia is awesome
By cmkollas on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

great vehicle - fantastic

very good
By tasnyde on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Overall I have been very pleased. I expect to get a lot of milage out it, which I did not get from Jeep Cherokees I had in the past. The power is sufficient. I do not tow things, which if you did, might look at something with more torque.

I love this car
By Sharonlee on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am a mother of 3 very active boys, I love this car. I had a Yukon XL prior to this and there is no comparision. The Toyota is just a far superior product and Cherokee Toyota was very pleasent to deal with. There service shop is one of the best I have ever seen. We take our other cars there too.

A Great and comfortable ride
By Danoh20 on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a geat SUV that put's the familly into a vechicle. It rides and drives like a much smaller car! (Yes I said Car) I enjoy it creature comforts and put a-lot of satifaction and peace of mind that I drive a safe and reliable Toyota.

Worth waiting for
By cactus jack on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Tested the QX56,Navigator,Escalade,Land Crusier and GX470, 2005 Sequoia was far superior to them all in value and price. So instead of buying a 2004 that has already lost it's value, waited a month for my dealer to get in the new 2005 Sequoia. The new luxury package makes Sequoia a true competitor. Roomy, quiet, and has all the bells and whistles describes the new 2005 Sequoia Limited. My wife was so impressed with the vehicle (she drives an MDX) she is considering getting her own 2005 Sequoia. Can't say enough about the Sequoia, Toyota reliablity, dependable, good resale, high demand. Keep up the good work Toyota!

Completely Satisfied!
By czechm8 on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Only 800 mi. on my new Sequoia and I could not be happier. I went to a dealer 200 mi. from home and I'm glad I did! I added a set of 20" Weld wheels & tires and a custom 15" DVD screen & console mounted player that puts the factory unit to shame. Black Pearl emblems look great with the Phantom Grey Pearl paint!

Big, Bold, and Beautiful!!!!
By firefighterresponder on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After a full month of intensive research, I found the following: Best Resale Value (Sequoia), Best Overall Reliability (Sequoia), Best Safety Features (Sequoia-I got the front and rear side cutain airbags with rollover protestion package). Yes the Sequoia costs a litle more in the beginning, but because of resale value and reliability it cost's you less in the long run. Additonally, my dealer (Stokes Brown Toyota) provided me with a great deal and has excellent service after the sale (This is my second Toyota from them). Plus its built in Indiana, so you can feel good that you are buying a vehicle that provides jobs to Americans.