2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Great Family Vehicle
By klborg72 on 12/15/04 08:04 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is an awesome family vehicle. The only downside is it consumes A LOT of gas, hard on the wallet when gas prices are so high. We LOVE it though.

2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5
By maripro1 on 12/13/04 16:10 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the Toyota after selling my much loved Nissan Pathfinder. We needed something larger and the new Pathfinder / Armada just look "sloppy" in comparison to the Sequoia. A lot of on-line sites will tell you the 05 is just a carry-over of the 04. This is wrong, the 05 has a 282HP engine (compared to 240) and a 5speed automatic (compared to 4 speed) which so far has netted us about 15MPG in mixed driving. The fit and finish appear to be outstanding (some say boring) but in my view approaching Lexus standards.Having only two weeks with the SUV, my only concern is the brakes take a little more effort to slow the Sequoia down than I would like.

Defective 2005 Sequoia
By Tony on 12/09/04 16:54 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very upset with the purchase of this Sequoia. I drove it off the lot and start to have problems with the power steering fluids. I first I thought it was the dealer not doing their job but apparently I had a defective power steering pump. The car didn't even have 200 miles and it was giving me problems. I would definitely hold off on purchasing the 2005 maybe Toyota will make some recalls.

a great car
By robert r on 12/05/04 12:16 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

finally.. after toying with a armada for a year.. I got this sequoia. It has everything.. I would suggest it for anyone that wants comfort and style.. it is great.

#2 sequoia owner
By tim d on 11/17/04 20:42 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

excellent vehicle. One of the most comfy big SUVs.

Excellent SUV to own
By jay saini on 11/14/04 13:13 PM (PST)

This is one of the best SUV I have owned

Sequia is Top SUV
By ChasMichael on 11/11/04 16:26 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never regretted getting rid of my unreliable Mistubishi Montero. I have had no problems out of my Toyota Sequia. I highly recommend this SUV for its reliablity, drive, handling, and style. Ask for Z she will work a great deal for you at Toyota of Bowie. Tell her Charles Johnson a happy customer sent you. The guy that gave her the redskin tickets for working such a great deal for him by finding the exact SUV (color & options) that he wanted.

Excellent Car!
By Shauna on 11/11/04 14:42 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car! Everything about it is excellent, especially Toyota's reputation!

Letjohn's Love of her Sequoia
By Letjohn on 11/10/04 16:31 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck!! It is spacious, butter-smooth transmission, GREAT LOOKING! I purchased the Limited edition in black with tan leather interior. I got all the bells and whistles. I will have this truck forever!

absolutley da best
By marye13 on 11/07/04 23:30 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is the 5th toyota for our family. they are the most reliable and all around thumbs up. we have had old landcruisers,and I drove a celica for 17 years and had almost 300,000 miles on it and still sold it for 300.00 more than i bought it for. As long as you do the normal maintance, toyota will keep on going. I will not have another vehicle in our drive way! well worth the money in the long run!!!