2004 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Ours Went to Sequoia Heaven

2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Ours Went to Sequoia Heaven
By blessed1022 on

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say - Loved our SR5 to death. June 2013 my wife and kids were in a bad accident. Rear ended and slammed into the back of another truck because the other car got so deep under the rear she couldn't fully stop. Bought ours on July 3, 2004 almost 9 years. We were never happier with another car. Planned on driving it until the wheels fell off. The safety of this truck left my family just fine. The frame stopped the other car in its place amazing. Wished we could have kept it but insurance claimed total loss. What a shame, cried for several days - seems silly but when you have such good memories with a car like this it's hard to let go. 155k+ miles and valued at $13k. Way to go Toyota!

Loved hauling a bunch of stuff for people. My wife and I always enjoyed serving for others since we had the ability. Great on long trips - kept up on the tires so ride was always comfortable.