2004 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Only Toyota I will ever buy

2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Only Toyota I will ever buy
By tustin on

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Had all carpet replaced at 1600 miles. Had interior trim panels replaced. Plastic covers keep falling off. Owned MB, audi and GM Yukons. My 94 E320 looks brand new. Toyota suggested I go back to buying MB product. Sequoia interior looks like junk. Toyota would not acknowlege poor manufacturing quality. Kept trying to send me to dealer but they did not build the car, Toyota did. Exceptionally poor customer service from Toyota Corporation. Paint is cheap as well.

7 seats, build in dvd player, good gas mileage considering size. Can put sheet of plywood in back with seats out. Great cargo space.

Put the quality of interior components that are justified by the over 40K price. The only quality I see (which supposedly Toyota builds) is in the mechanicals but even that I have now had a recall on the ball joints with no rental car. bottom line. Remember who is the end customer!