2004 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: My first SUV! Love it!

2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

My first SUV! Love it!
By redraider on

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this used in Aug.2008. I LOVE it! Drives very comfortable, handles well, feels more like driving a car than a truck,& has great "power up" when taking off. The leather's still in great condition. It's very comfortable for road trips; bought it with 88,000 miles & it's currently at 125,000 miles due to in/out of state dance comp's. There's been NO major repairs on this SUV. Previous owner kept fabulous repair log with minor repairs; new breaks, routine maintenance & oil changes. We've had no mechanical/interior/exterior issues at all. This SUV is in for the LONG HAUL & still going STRONG! We are VERY pleased with the quality, design, & comfort. Will never own anything but a TOYOTA!

Spacious 2nd & 3rd row seating with vents, AC control & air bags; JBL speaker system with 6 disk CD changer, steering wheel features, full powered captain seats with heating, large cargo space, cup holders, leather seats, & great AC unit! LOVE the back gate window! GREAT Quality for a great price!

It could use better GAS mileage, BUT it is a LARGE SUV; I don't understand why people are so upset with the gas mileage. What did they expect; the mileage of a sedan? We get 14/18 mileage & luckily live in a midsized city where it only takes 10 mins to get anywhere! No other improvements needed!