2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
By Nikky on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is one of the Best Cars I could Buy.

first toyota
By ag_rock on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY FIRST TOYOTA, THE VEHICLE IS LIVING UP TO IT'S REP ON EXCELLENT QUALITY AND VALUE. THE STYLING RANKS WITH THE BEST OF THEM IN CLASS, HOWEVER THE RELIABILITY PUSHES THIS VEHICLE OVER THE TOP.

great suv
By twh on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

just the right size. plenty of power. lexus luxury without the price tag or the snobby image. great highway cruiser.

Reluctant sell BMW for a sequoia
By dontay on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit i hated parted with my BMW 5 series but after driving a sequoia i must say it was worth it. This car is great, I think this is the best suv for the money although it is a little pricey

Sequoia SR5 Review
By Katherine F. on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I was recently in a car accident. I suffered some injuries however, I would be in pretty bad shape had the Sequoia not done what it was built for. I was rear ended at an approx. speed or 45 miles an hour while I was at a complete stop. My Sequoia's rear end took a major impact.. But I am alive because of it.. THanks TOYOTA

The best SUV I've ever owned
By markjenty on 04/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a real SUV that a woman could drive comfortably and easily. It drives like a car. Plenty of room for the kids with added bonus of the entertainment system. Never had Toyota before, but think I will never buy anything again. What a better ride than our Ford Explorer. We almost bought the Suburban. Glad we didn't!!!

Abby's Review
By meikasmom on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have two young children and used to own a 1999 Tahoe. After my Husband died in August 2003 I decided to trade in that truck for the Sequoia. It is a beautiful and comfortable ride. It is large yet it is just right for my femininity. I put rims on it and spoiled it out a little. It is truly an eye catcher.

Greatest SUV,tried all noother as good
By dsj on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Sequoia 4WD Limited is an awesome SUV. It drives like a car. Handles like a car and has unbeleivable horsepower. Everytime you look down you are going 90. Cruise control is a good thing. The ONLY complaint is the blind spot in the drivers mirror. Other than that it is just the greatest. We test drove all the SUV's VW toureg, Posrche cayenne, Chevrolet tahoe & suburban. Money was not an issue comfort, horsepower and room were. And the best thing is it IS USA made, USA parts & USA manufactured.

hitek Sequoia
By hitekusc on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Sequoia is great. Interior could be improved with more hideaway seating. Performance, smooth ride suspension and maneuverable are great. Gas mileage is surprisingly high for large SUV. Beware of dealer costs.

Sequoia a
By Ava13 on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely superb vehicle! Big, roomy, handsomely appointed interior, lots of giddyup in the 8-cylinder engine--4- wheel drive absolutely essential in snowy conditions. Fold up/removable seats in the back a bonus for cargo hauling etc.