2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
This vehicle saved my life
By CEOCAOCEO on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I was hit by an out-of-control Explorer doing 80 mph. It slammed my Sequoia into a water-filled ditch and we hit the guard rail sideways. I was going 70mph and the Sequoia did not roll or falter. It truly saved me and my daughter. I will never own anything else.

One Satisfied Customer
By Jay Steven on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have leased and driven (4) Ford Explorers over the past ten years and figured I would only drive Explorers forever. When my lease was nearing an end last month, I figured I look around at the competition. I drove the Volvo XC90, BWM X5 , VW Touareg, the latest Explorer and the Toyota Sequoia. Hands down, the Sequoia impressed me the most...and continues to every day.

MY OPINION
By DAVID SOKOLOSKI on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

All around nice vehicle! Never thought I'd own a Toyota due to cost but, after extensive comparison shopping do not and know I will never regret spending the extra time and money. I don't like the driver's side seat belt which can be difficult at times to put on because of location (hard to get a hold of). The clock is difficult to see; to low on console and the temperature controls are confusing to operate.

the best suv made
By bevelh on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

best suv ever and the best dealership in Florida. i will forever be a toyota buyer

Sequoia
By gesfire on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Good quality,good ride, very spacious and comfortable

EXCELLENT SUV
By PAGETOWNUSA on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

THESE SUV HAS A VERY POWERFUL ENGINE YOU CAN ACCELERATE VEY QUICKLY WITHOUT THE JUMP THAT MOST SUVS DO. IT VERY COMFORTLY SEATS 8 PASSENGERS WITH FEELING LIKE YOUR A SARDINE.

I will definitely by another one!
By Brandy3612 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have never had a vehicle that was so perfect for my family and myself. It's sporty yet it seats eight and it's roomy but it's not too big. I love the style and how this SUV rides and handles. I enjoy actually look forward to long drives now.

The best I've ever owned!
By JTT on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The ONLY thing that the Sequoia lacks, of which I don't understand why they don't have it already, is the GPS and electronic maps! Other than that, the Sequoia is a 10!

My New Toy
By Chris Fascetta on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I did my research and test drove all the other big SUV's and the Sequoia was by far the best one out there. The others felt like trucks, the Toyota felt like driving a car. The Sequoia has enough to it and serves all my needs including towing and hauling the kids around town. Even my wife likes it now.

AEWSOME
By FF757 on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great Truck I love it