2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Loving it!!
By momof2 on 05/13/05 16:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Sequoia! It is great for the kids. It is everything I thought it would be and more. It is a comfortable ride and easy to handle. It has such a sophisticated look!

this is the best of the best
By 4 by 4 monster on 04/01/05 14:33 PM (PST)

awsome ride. v8 has 282 hp, UNBELIVABLE. get fully loaded

An overall great vehicle
By Rlerman on 12/23/04 09:54 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have this car for two months now and after 1000 miles have few complaints. Smooth ride, solid construction, very quiet, good acceleration and tons of room. Turning ratio is good, but the vehicle can be a little tough to manuever in parking lots. Rear visibility is partially obscured by rear seat headrests. Gas mileage about 15, but that's expected for a V- 8. My biggest gripe is that auto-off headlamps were not on this vehicle, despite it being listed as standard equipment on Edmunds website. Seems Toyota builds some with it and some without.

Very Comfortable!
By Kate on 12/13/04 16:07 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have been very pleased! It's powerful, though it doesn't feel like you are in a huge SUV. I love it!

One of the best suv's ever!
By dk on 12/08/04 17:38 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very dependable, comfortable, loaded with style and performance. Definitely worth spending the $40,000 plus for the Limited edition. The leather is very comfortable epecially with the heated seats. Great family vehicle.

2004 Sequoia
By Cyndy on 12/05/04 09:34 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I upgraded to the Sequoia so I would have room to hall my kids and all their sports gear around. I love the comfort and the ability to fold the seats up or remove them depending on how much room I need. It has a smooth ride and is just as comfortable as my Lexus ES300 was but with lots more room!

Sequioa LTD 2004
By erparf on 11/13/04 18:05 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

A really nice, but slightly underpowered, large SUV. Comfortable inside but a bit restricted when one needs to move backwards. Rear-looking visibility is limited, backing up.

Impressed but not Overwhelmed
By dfarley on 11/07/04 23:09 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

After having the vehicle for almost a year I am impressed but not overwhelmed. It has a ton of space inside yet handles like a much smaller vehicle. The interior design is uninspired but practical. Lots of space to store things and tons of cupholders. Due to its size it is difficult to park in crowded lots or garages. It also only gets 15.7 miles to the gallon - not bad for a vehicle of this size but still expensive to operate. Also, for a vehicle in this price range there are several common amenities that Toyota doesn't even provide. Memory Seats? Not available. Navigation? Nope. Satellite Radio? Check elsewhere. 4yr/50K mile warranty? You have to settle for 3yr/36K.

check fit and finish
By OCD on 11/06/04 23:31 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been great. You will not be disappointed. The only problem I have is that the passanger door does not shut like the rest; misaligned, however no wind noise heard. I am afraid to go to dealership because the fix might be worse. My SR5 is loaded without the sunroof I dont need. Looks better than the Expedition.

'04 Sequoia Limited
By MinMin on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I test drove every SUV on the market and the Sequoia won. It has the most to offer for the money. It has more power than most of its competitors. It has tons of space. I think my hsband loves it more than I do.