Used 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

Sequoia Is The Best Ride All Around
By Tazman

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic SUV by far, this SUV has factory installed side air bag curtains for safety, fuel economy is not like a 4cyl but if you are buying this vehicle for gas mileage, it is not what you need. This vehicle rides like a feather top bed. Best comfort for 8 passenger SUV from other makes and models of this size. Resale and trade in value will hold up on this vehicle more that others as well. It pulls my 25' boat with ease on the hiway and out of the water with no sweat. I am looking forward for the 2007 model.

Color of vehicle, looks going down the road pulling my boat, JBL sound system, second row of seats recline with arm rest as well, 8 passengers sit comfortable (wish they had the DVD head rest option they have now). Rear storage behind last row of seats.

Rear stereo system w/ head sets for passengers if they wish to listen to other radio stations. Also make a hybrid model for another option for sale.

Very Comfortable!
By Kate

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have been very pleased! It's powerful, though it doesn't feel like you are in a huge SUV. I love it!

I love how it handles sharp corners and turns. It's a very smooth ride.

It would be nice if Toyota would offer some more options that are standard. I feel like I've got a good quality vehicle but whe we test drove the Nissan Armada, they had a lot more bells and whistles!

One Satisfied Customer
By Jay Steven

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have leased and driven (4) Ford Explorers over the past ten years and figured I would only drive Explorers forever. When my lease was nearing an end last month, I figured I look around at the competition. I drove the Volvo XC90, BWM X5 , VW Touareg, the latest Explorer and the Toyota Sequoia. Hands down, the Sequoia impressed me the most...and continues to every day.

Handles like a luxury car, it's quiet, the top of the line JBL stereo rocks, and it's really comfortable.

Probably an impossibility, but better gas mileage would be nice. But with everything else going for it, I really can't complain.

the best suv made
By bevelh

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

best suv ever and the best dealership in Florida. i will forever be a toyota buyer

everything

none

Rose
By Rosemary

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Buying this Toyota Sequoia was the best deal I ever made.