2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Reluctant sell BMW for a sequoia
By dontay on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit i hated parted with my BMW 5 series but after driving a sequoia i must say it was worth it. This car is great, I think this is the best suv for the money although it is a little pricey

04 Sequoia
By My name is DUFF on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Researched new vehicles in this catagory. The Sequoia has the best resale and does not lose its value such as the Expedition and the Escalade. It has a five star rating for resale, Not that I'm getting rid of mine anytime soon. I love the room it provides, and drives as nice as a luxury car.

The nicest SUV we have ever owned!
By atlantapa on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Was reluctant to buy the Sequoia becasue of the high price. Test drove Chevry Tahoe, Ford Expedition, and new Nissan Armada and none of them compared to the Sequioa. The Sequoia has the nicest interior, safety features, and engine of all the ones we tested. The engine while not as powerful as Chevy and Ford is very refined and is same engine used on Toyota Landcrusier, and full size Lexus SUV. The Sequioa also borrows the same transmission and brakes (2003 and newer) as well. This probably explains the silky smooth engine and transmission. Overall we have been very pleased with the SUV.

Best SUV (Period)
By Harry.t on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I had 3 new Toyota 4Runners since 1988 and the 2004 Sequoia is truly one of the best trucks in the world. I do quite a bit of 4wheeling, and this truck is better than any other truck I have driven, I don't like the new look of the 4Runner so I am glad the Sequoia took it's place.

Love my Sequoia!
By blondie56 on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

For three years I've been eyeing other SUV's passing by. The one that always caught my eye was the Sequoia. Now that it was time to buy, the Sequoia was the first SUV I wanted to look at. I researched my Consumer Reports magazine and it was HIGHLY rated. I looked at all the others, but they didn't compare. I knew that QUALITY,RELIABLITY & SAFETY were in a Toyota. The exterior is beautiful and the interior is even better. I chose the Limited because all the optional features on the SR5 were standard on the Limited. I am very, very happy!

Great SUV
By keebo39 on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love the car. A bit of a gas guzzler, but that is what and SUV does! Handles great for a big car

Move over Ford and Chevy,Can not Compare
By Tony E on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

i have owned a tahoe before, a jeep liberty and cherokee and nothing comes come to the sequoia.my sequoia was quite riding,handles excellent in all driving conditions,plenty of power,more room than tahoe in storage and leg room.Plus the toyota engine is quite as a mouse running.Go get you one.

My Sequoia
By Leenzo on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck! With only 4200 miles it did commit the cardinal sin and break down. The cause was a leaking vacum pump having to do with emissions. But hey, nothing in this world is perfect. It's now fixed and back on the road!

WOW! Amazing Vehicle
By nissa on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV, so I took my time to research all the possibilities. In my search for a quality vehicle, the Sequoia was several notches above the rest. I would suggest the Sequoia anyday if you could afford it! But it is well worth the money.

What SUVs Should Be
By Setu Petaia on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle, I put 285X50X20s on the car and it became a fused Rambo and Arnold - very smooth, adequate power and eye turning piece of art work. I wouldn't mind if Toyota turn up the HP/Torque catagory a little pit otherwise the car looks like a classic warrior with the comfort and executive ride. By the way this is a 2001 model with no much difference from the 2004