Used 2004 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

2004 Toyota Sequoia

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

Sequoia SR5 Review
By Katherine F.

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I was recently in a car accident. I suffered some injuries however, I would be in pretty bad shape had the Sequoia not done what it was built for. I was rear ended at an approx. speed or 45 miles an hour while I was at a complete stop. My Sequoia's rear end took a major impact.. But I am alive because of it.. THanks TOYOTA

The best SUV I've ever owned
By markjenty

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a real SUV that a woman could drive comfortably and easily. It drives like a car. Plenty of room for the kids with added bonus of the entertainment system. Never had Toyota before, but think I will never buy anything again. What a better ride than our Ford Explorer. We almost bought the Suburban. Glad we didn't!!!

Favorite Features

Sunroof, entertainment system

Abby's Review
By meikasmom

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have two young children and used to own a 1999 Tahoe. After my Husband died in August 2003 I decided to trade in that truck for the Sequoia. It is a beautiful and comfortable ride. It is large yet it is just right for my femininity. I put rims on it and spoiled it out a little. It is truly an eye catcher.

Favorite Features

I love the automatic mirror button that pulls the mirrors in. I love the shape of the truck and I also love the gray interior.

Greatest SUV,tried all noother as good
By dsj

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Sequoia 4WD Limited is an awesome SUV. It drives like a car. Handles like a car and has unbeleivable horsepower. Everytime you look down you are going 90. Cruise control is a good thing. The ONLY complaint is the blind spot in the drivers mirror. Other than that it is just the greatest. We test drove all the SUV's VW toureg, Posrche cayenne, Chevrolet tahoe & suburban. Money was not an issue comfort, horsepower and room were. And the best thing is it IS USA made, USA parts & USA manufactured.

Favorite Features

Made in the USA with USA parts. Other pluses are the horsepower, comfortable adjustable drivers seat, plenty of passenger room

Suggested Improvements

improve mirrors to omit the blind spot in the drivers mirror

hitek Sequoia
By hitekusc

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Sequoia is great. Interior could be improved with more hideaway seating. Performance, smooth ride suspension and maneuverable are great. Gas mileage is surprisingly high for large SUV. Beware of dealer costs.

Favorite Features

There are 4 additional dc outlets for extra accessories and PC's.

Suggested Improvements

Interior could be improved with more hideaway seating. Disappointed with dealership integrity