2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
2004 Sequoia
By uh33nowit on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent drive with great Toyota build quality

Great SUV
By seano on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have own many SUV's over the years. I always wanted to drive American (this SUV is buildt in America). Toyota is great best in class. The little know fact that it runs on Reg. Unleaded gas is a day to day savings. The truck handle very well in Snow when FWD is used. For the price and value very much worth the look.

Sequoia
By beechtiger on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

It is an excellent vehicle with roomy spaces for 8 passengers. It is also a well-designed vehicle.

Glenn's Toyota Sequoia
By Glenn Starks on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The vehicle has excellent handling, particularly for a SUV. It comes with a list of options, such as heated seats, front and rear temperature control, a 6- disk CD changer, and even front and rear audio controls. Its the perfect vehicle for a family to its size (room for 8 passengers) but also for the single guy who wants a large vehicle with style. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I always get compliments on its style. The only negative thing about the vehicle is its gas mileage.

Sequoia
By chelleeee on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a good vechile, except there is no catch to open the gas tank if the mechanism should fail without taking off the skip plate. I hauled a travel trailer, and now need to replace the struts. I was told by the salesman when I bought this vechile that I could do this without any problems; he was wrong.

2004 Sequoia
By jimbrink on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Well-built, superb finish, solid ride, a lot of pep from the engine, engine the smoothest I've ever encountered, huge on the inside, the climate control and audio systems are excellent

Sequioa
By ss5jeter on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This a good big family SUV but it is hard to drive in alot a traffic. It is great in the snow and can tow big loads. It is also nice to take on long trips because of all the passenger room.

Our 2000
By T&K on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We got ours in 2000 , and love it we also get better gas mileage than most at 20 to 23 for one of the largest Suv's. It was also funny when we moved to Hawaii the dealer did not no what it was.LOL

Great Vehicle!
By Louie on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've only had the vehicle for 3 months but so far I am extremely pleased with it. The ride is very smooth, the interior is very comfortable except for the headrest. It is an awesome looking SUV and I get a lot of compliments.

04 Seqouia
By Filmwritin on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The fit and finish on this vehicle is excellent. Better all around than expected. Much more quality and comfort for the dollar then the domestic competition.