2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Cabin too noisy
By Alonzo on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Overall I enjoy the vehicle, but at that price I should love it. The pros are it's roominess,car-like ride and easy handling. But it's access to the third seat is very challenging, the cabin should be quieter and a cargo cover cost $200. But it does have a nice presence amongst other cars on the road.

Greatest car I've ever had!!!
By Stephanie Williams on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car becaus it is so comfortable to drive and all the seats are very comfortable and I feel like you have tons of room. It drives very smoothe and is not very loud.

Awesome Car/Truck
By onrus on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle handles very well and is very comfortable to drive and ride. It's been on several long trips already and everyone has totally enjoyed it. I fell very safe in this vehicle since it sits up high enough to see ahead of me and it's HUGE....

Toyota Sequoia
By TLNBJS on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Traded my Chevy Suburban for this Sequoia. The only thing I miss is the power of the 5.7L engine. Other than that, this is superior machine. Fit and finish is outstanding. I have not experienced any of the problems I read about prior to my purchase. (i.e. the sulphur smell, brake problems etc) The brakes on this vehicle are far superior to my '95 Suburban. Vehicle feels very spacious inside and easily fits 8 people. Storage space behind the 3rd row seat is adequate.

WOW! Amazing Vehicle
By nissa on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV, so I took my time to research all the possibilities. In my search for a quality vehicle, the Sequoia was several notches above the rest. I would suggest the Sequoia anyday if you could afford it! But it is well worth the money.

Wouldn't trade it for anything!
By Erica Pink on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is the richest looking suv without the outrageous prices. I love toyota and couldn't wait until this vehicle was availible. I however had to wait until my past lease was up for my 4- runner before I could actually get my own. I am so happy now, I could not have asked for a better suv and the service we recieved was all worth the 4 hour visit to the dealership. Thank You Lithia Toyota Vacaville!

What SUVs Should Be
By Setu Petaia on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle, I put 285X50X20s on the car and it became a fused Rambo and Arnold - very smooth, adequate power and eye turning piece of art work. I wouldn't mind if Toyota turn up the HP/Torque catagory a little pit otherwise the car looks like a classic warrior with the comfort and executive ride. By the way this is a 2001 model with no much difference from the 2004

a GREAT vehicle
By 4056 on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle. Lots of space without feeling like you are riding around in your living room like in a Suburban (also the Sequoia has a far superior sound system.). Excellent pickup and enjoyable to ride or drive around in. The third seat(s) are so easy to fold up or remove. As an added benefit the price to service the vehicle is far below that of a Volvo. We love our Sequoia!

Grandma's Sequoia
By LowKey on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love the car, lots of car! I am a big fan of Toyota.

My Sequoia Limited
By ProLine Painting on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is our second Sequoia we've owned! I love driving it. It's just the right size. I traded my first Sequoia for a GMC Denali XL, I didn't keep it long and I traded back for another Sequoia Limited. The Sequoia 's back door is the same size as the front door therfore making it alot easier to get a car seat in and out of the vehicle! That was a big factor in purchasing this car. I love the roomy interior also. The Sequoia tows really well also, we have two jet skis and a boat, we have no problem at all! Over all I love my car!