2004 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
My first SUV! Love it!
By redraider on 06/04/10 14:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this used in Aug.2008. I LOVE it! Drives very comfortable, handles well, feels more like driving a car than a truck,& has great "power up" when taking off. The leather's still in great condition. It's very comfortable for road trips; bought it with 88,000 miles & it's currently at 125,000 miles due to in/out of state dance comp's. There's been NO major repairs on this SUV. Previous owner kept fabulous repair log with minor repairs; new breaks, routine maintenance & oil changes. We've had no mechanical/interior/exterior issues at all. This SUV is in for the LONG HAUL & still going STRONG! We are VERY pleased with the quality, design, & comfort. Will never own anything but a TOYOTA!

Only Toyota I will ever buy
By tustin on 07/10/07 17:47 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Had all carpet replaced at 1600 miles. Had interior trim panels replaced. Plastic covers keep falling off. Owned MB, audi and GM Yukons. My 94 E320 looks brand new. Toyota suggested I go back to buying MB product. Sequoia interior looks like junk. Toyota would not acknowlege poor manufacturing quality. Kept trying to send me to dealer but they did not build the car, Toyota did. Exceptionally poor customer service from Toyota Corporation. Paint is cheap as well.

Best in Class
By kevin on 10/12/06 11:57 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We have owned this SUV for a little less than a year and it is our first Toyota. We are really impressed with Toyota quality. The interior is not quite as plush and "fancy" as some, but I think it dominates in every other category. We bought this vehicle certified used with a bumper to bumper 7 year 100,000 mile warranty. I doubt we will need it though.

Traded up from a Grand Cherokee
By Tina on 05/12/06 06:06 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased a 2002 Grand Cherokee when we started a family and didn't want to go the minivan route. The Cherokee was a nightmare (maintenance, performance, etc.) So, we saw a great deal on a new 2004 Sequoia at the end of 2003 and went for it. We have loved this car (and we aren't really "car" people). We go away a lot for the weekend and it's so easy to just throw stuff in the Sequoia and go. It rides so smoothly and we haven't had any problems with it at all. We added a DVD player b/c it was cheaper to have it done on our own than @ the dealer. My only complaint - it is cumbersome & hard to park sometimes. But - that's a large SUV for you. GREAT SUV!

Sequoia Is The Best Ride All Around
By Tazman on 12/27/05 15:14 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic SUV by far, this SUV has factory installed side air bag curtains for safety, fuel economy is not like a 4cyl but if you are buying this vehicle for gas mileage, it is not what you need. This vehicle rides like a feather top bed. Best comfort for 8 passenger SUV from other makes and models of this size. Resale and trade in value will hold up on this vehicle more that others as well. It pulls my 25' boat with ease on the hiway and out of the water with no sweat. I am looking forward for the 2007 model.

Very Comfortable!
By Kate on 12/13/04 16:07 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have been very pleased! It's powerful, though it doesn't feel like you are in a huge SUV. I love it!

One Satisfied Customer
By Jay Steven on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have leased and driven (4) Ford Explorers over the past ten years and figured I would only drive Explorers forever. When my lease was nearing an end last month, I figured I look around at the competition. I drove the Volvo XC90, BWM X5 , VW Touareg, the latest Explorer and the Toyota Sequoia. Hands down, the Sequoia impressed me the most...and continues to every day.

the best suv made
By bevelh on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

best suv ever and the best dealership in Florida. i will forever be a toyota buyer

Rose
By Rosemary on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Buying this Toyota Sequoia was the best deal I ever made.

nice
By hot one on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

real nice suv that stands up well againt others suv in the middle of the pack!real nice