A high quality beauty
By monterrey al on
2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)
We (8 people)took this vehicle to Mexico, all the way close to Guatemala: All kinds of terrain. An awesome performer. I have yet to have a problem: plentiful acceleration, great comfort! Great looks; In Monterrey, the salesman told us how much people wanted the sequoia in Mexico, but is not sold there yet. Excellent attention to detail, premium quality on the interior, seats, and exterior; feels like a smaller car; I enjoy driving my sequoia everyday, and it is nice drive a truck with an elegant personality, but with excelent dna and character for off road duties. Very reliable with best residual value in its class.
Favorite Features
4wd drive is very easy to use. Beautiful wheels on the LTD, awesome moonroof, 2 one-touch pwr windows, great cd changer, Great sound definition. Cupholders, storage compartments. Chrome details. Power rear window. Luxurious interior. This truck will age very, very gracefully.
Suggested Improvements
Better sound for the 2nd and 3rd rows. DVD and navigation system. Programmable driver's seat/position. I would also like to see either greater power or a hybrid version of the sequoia.