2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
I made a good choice
By dmab63 on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Large vehicle, but very easy to handle. The ride is comfortable. The back seating has plenty of room and I have heard nothing but good remarks from all who have riden in the back, including myself.

Love my Sequoia
By grandma linda on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We bought our 4WD in June 2001 right when they were (slowly) becoming popular. Very few of these were in the San Gabriel Valley of So. Cal. I* think the rpice scared everyone, including us. But truely, it's the best $40+ grand we ever spent. We tow our 6,000 pound boat, to the the river/lake every two weeks during spring and summer and it tows like a charm, without a problem. Everyone who has ridden in it, can't believe how comfortable and roomy it is. The third seat has had two big guys in it and they commented on the amount of room. The sunroof is the BIGGEST offered by any auto maker . . . LOVE THAT SUN!

Great SUV, But Expensive
By garyp on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Goood looks, great features and seats 7 plus. Bought it to haul the family and it does that quite well! About to experience an east coast winter; should be no sweat with 4 wheel drive and a V8. Fit and finish are top notch, just as with every Toyota I've owned.

I love this car!
By toothman on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my dream car! It handles great, very responsive, brakes well. It's easy to access the third row seats. My kids can get back there without help. The AC works well. I live in AZ and it blows cold air.

I am in love with my Sequoia
By Patty Sepulveda on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I did some research on the suv's I reallyliked and the Sequoia was the best. In most cases was the same but in others was better. It has a lot of space and is not as big as others. Besides it has wonderful security and great features. I am totally in love with it. It is very reliable and the warranty is the best one I've seen so far.

Great Vehicle
By John Sharp on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

What a great vehicle! The Sequoia is very roomy, very quiet, and has plenty of towing power. It is extremely comfortable and very fun to drive. Along with all of these great features, it also gets suprisingly good fuel mileage for a vehicle this large.

Best SUV ever
By Toyota #1 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV has the handling and feel of a small vehicle, then you turn around and there is a ton of room. Plenty of power to get you going, solid on the road, and sporty looking.

By Jamess on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is great. It has a lot of room and power. There is plenty of cargo space and it is just awesome.

Great Vehicle!
By BAIMOM on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is an excellent vehicle for those with young, active children or for those who travel. The ride is smooth and quiet and the spacious interior makes for an overall pleasant traveling experience. As for locally, the agility of such a large vehicle is incredible. I went from a Camry to a Sequoia without any problems in terms of handling.

unresolved problems
By smily22771 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The folks at Toyota should wear masks. They're robbing people on this truck. The interior is all plastic and cheap looking, I've already had several problems with the roof/headliner area that are still not fixed, the climate control system has a mind of its own and lastly THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE DEALER UP TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE IS ABOMINABLE. Do yourself a favor and spend your money more wisely than I did.