2003 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Sequoia
By Nick Natanek on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I think that this is the best car ever!

Consistent Quality
By kkl on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am on the road 35 hours a week for work, I needed a safe and reliable SUV for back road, side road and expressway driving in all Michigan weather conditions. I had previously owned the Toyota Highlander, while was a good compact SUV, just wasn't enough truck for my needs. I LOVE THE SEQUOIA!!! My Father purchased a Suburban at the same time and wishes that he got the Sequoia. Lots of room, enough HP and umph for most practical uses, very comforable and controlled ride!

Don't lose it!
By Biggles on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I luv my Sequoia. A real head turner. The seats are great for the children and grandchildren. but BEWARE! I lost the DVD controller and tried some universal ones (all under $10) but none worked, so I had to buy the Toyota DVD controller and, get this .... $133 for a 4x3 inch piece of plastic. Rip off.

Love My Sequoia
By BigFoot on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have 10K miles on my Sequoia, and have had absolutely no problems. I was very surprised that my wife loves to drive it as much as me. Fit and finish is excellent. Buy one, you won't regret it!

Smooth SUV. Drives like a car
By gregt909 on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very nice SUV. Has to be one of the best for quality and reliability. I was pleasantly surprised when towing my boat for the first time. It's not the most powerful vehicle in its class but It seemed to tow my boat more effortlessly than my 2001 Siverado that has considerably more power. Very happy so far!

best choice
By johnny8here on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

after spending countless hours shopping for a full-size suv, i recently purchased a 04 sequoia. i could not have made a better choice.everything about it is great.for a full size suv the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. i would recomend this vehicle to anyone shopping for this type of vehicle.

Family Review 2002 Toyota Sequoia
By reddawg on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Car Rides very well,Very Comfortable for the whole family (3 kids) Plus one large dawg (golden retriver 115 lbs) Great on long trips Kids have plenty of room to lay out and fight.Truck is very large compared to other vehicles Gas Milage is 14.2 mpg.Have over 26000 miles with no problems.Hope to have this truck for a long time.

Jay's Truck
By Jaymie T on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle rides smoothly. The 3rd row seats are very versatile with moving and removing. Heated seats are wonderful in the front. I feel very safe in this truck.

BEST IN ITS CLASS !
By Dickerson on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

EXCELLENT SUV. LOTS OF ROOM. FUN TO DRIVE.BEST IN ITS CLASS, THE BIG THREE CAN'T COME CLOSE TO IT.

I made a good choice
By dmab63 on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Large vehicle, but very easy to handle. The ride is comfortable. The back seating has plenty of room and I have heard nothing but good remarks from all who have riden in the back, including myself.