2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Great SUV
By antnie on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Changed from a BMW X5 to a Limited Sequoia. Beautiful SUV, roomy, rides smooth, looks great.

Why buy a Land Cruiser?
By Mario Meas on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is huge. But once you get in it and start driving it around, you realize that you're driving a sedan, except for the fact that you're above everyone else. The quietness and smooth ride of this SUV is nothing short of amazing. Toyota spec'd the Sequoia's 0-60 at 9.8 seconds. But I sweart it did it in 7 seconds.

Lovin' our Sequoia
By Texas YapYap on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Wife did her time in a worn '95 Volvo 850 wagon (now with 106K miles). With three kids that are no longer babies, we needed room for them and friends. She loves this car. I think the thing we love the most is how the car rides. It's just very, very comfortable.

Great truck
By polodogg1 on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck. It turns heads for the great look that it has. It also gets the job done. I also use it to pull my 10x5 trailer, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Best In Class
By Nat Hooker on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The only real drawbacks with this SUV are gas milage & the driver seat does not go back quite enough. I have had 4 Suburbans including one currently. The Sequoia blows it away. It may be a tad smaller (length & cargo) however it is three times the SUV.

Top SUV For Its Class
By RL Schafer on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Compared all SUV’s in its class and the Sequoia ranks #1. This SUV offers it all, spacious room, luxury, and most importantly reliability. Other SUV manufactures should take note.

Enjoyments of a Sequoia
By BBSmith on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I enjoy my sequoia immensely, I drive it to work everyday and I love the way it handles, I am a previous owner of 2 4-Runners, and I love the experience of owning a Toyota. The reliablity and quality is unbeatable. i would always rcommend a Toyota of any sort to any friend or stranger who asks. I have had numerous good comments on my Sequoia and I am happy that I made the choice. Of course when I decide to purchase again later, I will definitely buy another Toyota.

We Love our Sequoia
By Morgann on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This by far the best Toyota we have ever owned. We travel from MA. to VT in the snow. The Sequoia is by far the best I have ever driven in the snow & ice. The ride comfort is great!

1000 miles with my sequoia
By ekunst on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The first SUV I have owned and I love it.Never considered any American models,still cant compete with Japanese engineering, quality etc.My choices were the MDX and the Sequoia,they offered the most hip,shoulder and legroom.Ruled out the MDX due to the lack of vehicles to look at,slim color choices and turned off to paying full MSRP sticker.The Sequoia offered more vehicle for the money.My purchase was 4k under MSRP.The Sequoia had a superior ride quality,better seats,interior/exterior design and superior color choices.The engine is the smoothest V8 I have ever owned and quiet.Fuel economy is exceptable at 17mpg.I have had no problems and no regrets.

Heaven
By G. Baby on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We owned a 2001 Yukon XL 1500 before this and it could not compare to toyota quality.