2002 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Sequoia Story

2002 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Sequoia Story
By trdsc2 on

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought 2002 Jade Green Ltd. 4x4 two weeks ago. I am reasonably satisfied with the vehicle (since I did a lot of research before hand and there have been few surprises), but I would have to say that the quality of the interior leather, carpeting and plastics have a more "industrial" quality than what I have come to expect from Toyota. (this is my 7th) It is quiet for a vehicle of this size, has very little wind noise at cruising speed, feels stable on the road (except when encountering strong wind) and is very roomy inside.

Favorite Features

Size (I have 4 kids) Quiet Ride Road stability Overall fit and finish (when compared to the big 3) Interior flexibility The vehicle gets a lot of "looks"

Suggested Improvements

Bigger wheels and Tires More Horsepower and Torque A more "conventional" dash layout, wood instead of metal dash, console and door trim. Better quality interior materials: Softer plastic, better carpet and much higher quality of leather. Insulation under the hood. .