2002 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: My Sequoia

2002 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

My Sequoia
By Arvella on

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

My Sequoia is wonderful. I purchased it in April 2006 and it had 36,000 miles on it. I have had to pay only for oil changes. I rotate the tires every other oil change. I now have 83k miles and I have purchased a battery. I will purchase tires this winter for the first time. Gas is expensive. When you drive a V8 gas is expensive. You can not purchase a more reliable SUV. You get what you pay for. It rolls on the freeway like ice. It is smooth. If you like heavy vehicles this is the truck for you. Its very classy and stylish. I have five children and we ride very comfortable. So do all of your research when you are getting ready to purchase a SUV. You will be satisfied with a Sequoia.

Its height. Very heavy and sturdy. Cute. Radio is nice. You have a lot of trunk space room for groceries. Your towing capacity is nice. The engine is large and sound.

None I am very satisfied with my Sequoia. It is the best investment in an SUV that I have made ever.