2002 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Great Truck

2002 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By toyo33 on

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had the SUV for almost a year now and I love almost everything about it. The only thing that bothers me is the loud noise when you have the rear windows rolled down. Also more power would be great. Before I bought it I was also looking at the Chevy Tahoe because I have a GM card and get points towards a vehicle but I decided to go with the Sequoia because it is more reliable and its a Toyota. I here people complain that you cant drive over 100 miles per hour, well you shouldnt be driving that fast with such a big vehicle in the first place. Theres never going to be a car that is perfect but this one is close enough.

The smooth ride and handling, feels like a lexus. Quite engine and all the things that really matter.

Navigational System, memory seats, lumbar support for passenger seat, bigger tires and most important more power. They need to make a bigger engine 4.7 liters is not going to cut it for long.