Used 2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

Sequoia
By nodefect

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle looks great ! The workmanship is outstanding, the ride is smooth and responsive unlike other full size SUV's. I drove them all (Explorer,Expedition,Tahoe,Denali,Envoy XL) None of them can compete with Toyota quality.

Attention to detail by Toyota; Finish, fit, interior all suggest this manufacturer wants you to buy from them again !!!!!!!!!!

Larger wheels, memory seats.

Sequoia
By Sequoiadriver

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great family hauler. This is by far the best family vehicle we have ever owned. One word says it all, "utilitarian".

comfort and power. Can't wait for the next road trip.

brakes.

Waiting for 2003
By 132

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

My 2001 has 37000 miles and I'm waiting to buy a new 2003 as soon as they are out. After having my GMC Yukons and Suburbans lose half their value in a year, I'm happy to see the current resale values. My only problems are like many others' -- handling in the wind and the snow, excessive tire wear and the goofy Traction system. I have had no other complaints, I really enjoy driving this SUV.

Michelin Tires.. Improved Traction in the Snow... Better Towing Capacity... Nicer Wheels

The best. I should know.
By TommyBright

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Retired pro cycle racer, driven everything but a Lamburger-Weenie in 800,000 accident-free miles. We've bought 4 more Toyotas since my first went 407,000 miles (my new Chevy was junky), but we are astounded how perfect this one is: Our finest, tightest, best-laid-out car ever. Quieter at 70 than a new Eldo. Just finished a 1,000-miler with 4 aboard. Seats, cupholders, instruments just right, kept us alert for the word and encyclopedia games that helped the miles roll past. Now, 'Burbans and Expos are just wannabes. I believe Toyota engineers are respected and paid attention to --- nowhere have we found slapdash design or build compromises.

View out, all around. Doors, tailgate, hood close perfectly solid. Every control has quality feel. Paint is butter-smooth, like a hot-rod show job. 10 variably-shaped cupholders. We especially enjoy winning enviro arguments with our Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle rating!

2-driver mirror and seat memory, more reachable middle row cupholders (maybe by the door hinges so they don't splash when doors are closed), Toyota OEM GPS navigation system.

Outnumbered
By NLD

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome truck! Have had many others this is top of the line.

Stereo controls on steering wheel Memory seat Fuel light should be audible