2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
THE BEST
By kenny2 on 03/02/02 16:16 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is best Ive test driven out of the other competitors in its class. I thank toyota for building such a superb vehicle.

OH YAH
By hal9000 on 03/02/02 16:13 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We bought the first one in Montana the day it came in and we love it! Excellent off-road capabilities and very good stylin. Good comfort and surprizingly good gas mileage. So far the seqouia has met all of our needs to were we are going. The seqouia is awesome!

2002 Sequoia Limited 4x4
By HS on 03/01/02 21:56 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fun vehicle to drive. It is very well built and plenty of standar features. I felt that the 10 speaker description on the window tag is misleading. They count the front door speakers as two because is has a tow elements (tweeter and wolver - if I am describing it right). But even count this speaker as two each, I still can not find two of the ten speakers. The sound system could be a little better.

Big, Roomy, Smooth and Quiet
By DK Dallas on 03/01/02 19:09 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I think this is the best of the SUVs Big, Roomy, Smooth and Quiet. Suspension is great...Double A-frame in the front(like lexus) and 5-link in the back(like Mercedes) With the overdrive off the acceleration is very good. Build quality was perfect, not had anything go wrong with it. 15.4 MPG in city driving.

Sequoia 2001
By MannyC on 03/01/02 14:38 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Sequoia, specially the interior, it's roomy inside, the only thing that I notice about my Sequoia it needs more horsepower but after I reach 60 mph it runs so smooth.

We love our Sequoia
By ToddH on 03/01/02 13:14 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle we've ever owned. The ride, drive and comfort are way beyond what we expected. One of the very best in it's class and we looked at every one of them...

Unexpected Gonverner on the Vehichle
By kimblecathy on 03/01/02 11:56 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I thought I thoroughly researched this Sequioa...Not !!! My car does not go beyond 96MPH. I complained to the dealership . I called Toyota who stated there was a governor on the car. I find this disgraceful !!! The top speed should be as seen on the speedometer. How can they get away with this. I will file a consumer complaint for material misrepresentation. I hate car manufactures and now this confirms their dishonesty. What else is Toyota hiding?

Satisfied
By ruffryder on 03/01/02 10:16 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am pretty much satisfied on my Sequoia. No problems yet and hope to keep it that way.

Best full size on the Market
By mako001 on 02/28/02 20:55 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is t a great full size SUV. Do not waste your time looking at the others unless you are going only for lowest price. Remember quality has a cost and I believe that it will be offset by lower repair bills. The only disapointment is the stereo system, it has something to be desired if you like to crank it up once in a while. When I have the chance it will be upgraded.

Love it
By LukeSKY007 on 02/28/02 12:44 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this SUV, had 2 4runner limteds before....the only draw back with this SUV is no lockable glove-box, and no light under the hood...What gives toyota? Also would be nice with a nav system. otherwise, great ride, lots of room and great stearing....