2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

Expect great gas mileage for the RAV4 XLE AWD
By baby boomer

2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Husband has owned Toyota trucks for 20 years. We averaged 27 mpg on a 2000 mile trip through Colorado and New Mexico, with several mountain passes. It gets the job done! Our RAV has 21,000 miles now and it's great for everyday use. Bought it for the AWD for winter weather. It handles very well in snowy slippery streets. Disappointed it only had one car charger for our cell phones and garmin, plus the 1 usb port. Our first long trip was a 12 hour drive to south Texas this spring. That was when we realized the seats felt terrible. I drove 2 Honda Civics for 100K+ miles each and never felt the discomfort/pain that we have with this suv. When the opportunity comes, I'm going back to driving a Honda.

2015 Toyota Rav4 Limited AWD
By James DeWitt

2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Rav 4
By Maureen Cervantes

2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car is the perfect size for an individual or college student. I kayak and bike and my equipment fits perfectly in this car. I can slide an 8 foot kayak in without any problem. 3 adults took a beach road trip for 2000 miles and we had plenty of room and were very comfortable.

After 6 years in a Honda CRV,This is like....silk!
By Zorro

2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I once had a 78 Cadillac Deville.It was like...buttah! But this Rav4? A very close ride.Smooooooooth ride,and it just feels ..luxurious! I have only had it for 3 weeks,but I am amazed every time I drive it! The Honda was a wonderful vehicle,but this? This is like...so luxurious! Actually,even tho it is MUCH bigger? It gets way way better gas mileage.The sound system? Goes up to 60!! Beautiful sound,better than my Bose home sterio..I just wanna sit n my Rav4 an listen to the XM radio all day..Cannot WAIT to take a nice long road trip! Got a stupendous color,and the black interior is so clean and classy.I think..I thin I might be in love with this vehicle!!!!haha Cant wait to see what it is like in the winter! Seriously,this Rav4,is a fun driving experience..

Red Sharp
By Cookie12

2015 Toyota RAV4 SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I actually traded my 2015 Subaru Impreza for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 (Certified Toyota). The Rav4 had less miles on it then my Subaru. Nothing wrong with the Subaru except it was a bit small and a lot of engine noise. I just wanted something bigger and actually I had traded in a 2009 RAV4 on the Subaru. My new RAV4 gets worse gas millage then the Subie but I knew that when I traded (24MPG for the RAV 35 MPG for the Subaru) over all so far I really like my new Rav4 and love the color, metallic red! The Toyota is much more comfortable and bigger, I just feel much safer in this vehicle this being my fifth Toyota I am well aware of their reliability.