2014 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
2014 Toyota Rav4 XLE AWD
By bvarga1749 on 04/30/14 15:51 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I was having several problems with my 2013 Ford Escape, needed something reliable. I had always owned Chevrolet and Ford. Decided to give Toyota a shot for reliability. I am very pleased with my purchase. The transmission is smoother than the Escape. Voice commands are much better than the Microsoft Sync System. Interior room is wider and back seat leg room is bigger. For the value, the XLE comes with sunroof and several other features standard. The APPS button on radio is great, Weather provided by Weather Channel, along with traffic. Works in areas with HD FM signals, I did not opt for the Navigation. MPG much better than Escape. I would highly recommend the Rav4.

A great and fun vehicle to drive - city or hwy
By fray1 on 04/09/14 08:59 AM (PDT)

2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I got the top trim level and added remote start, homelink, and a trailer hitch. Remote start and heated seats are great on those chilly, Midwest mornings. I am a conservative driver, having traded in a 2008 Prius, and I am routinely getting between 32-33 mpg on the hwy, and about 27-28 in city driving in Eco mode. This vehicle is fun to drive, and dollar for dollar is the best deal on the market. I test drove the Honda CRV, Subaru Forester and Crosstrek, and the Mazda CX-5, and none could compare pricepoint and features. Reliability and comfort have been fantastic!!

Great except for bluetooth...
By rmundlimo on 01/30/14 19:48 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Rav 4 is a responsive, small SUV and well appointed. The auto liftgate is handy and all the features you might want are available in the Limited. HOWEVER, if you have an I-Phone 4, you will not be able to load the contacts from your phone on to the bluetooth system! Wish they had told us that the contacts would load on the base models, but NOT their top of the line model. If this is important to you, and it should be, look elsewhere.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 in VA is:

$144 per month*