Perfect Step Down
By pschell on
2013 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I traded in my 2010 Tundra for the all new Rav4 and couldn't be happier! I LOVED my truck, but I DIDN'T love parking it, filling it up with gas, paying the $500 car tags every year, so on and so on. I am really loving all the money I have already saved, how easy it is to park and I am shocked at how comfortable the car and ride is in comparison to my Tundra (which I consider to be the best I've ever experienced). I am so happy I got the Rav4 and totally recommend it!
Favorite Features
Surprisingly, I LOVE the back up camera. I really thought this feature was going to be lame, but it is so helpful (especially living in an apartment community). I also like the new iPod/ Aux jacks, the bluetooth connection... the whole touch screen set up, I guess! And I love having a sunroof again!
Suggested Improvements
I could really live withouth the black interior. I have two dogs (which as of now have never even been in my car) and you can already see every speck of hair/ lint that has carried into the car from our clothing. We purchased the rubber cargo mat seperately because we could foresee the back just being covered in hair. I also don't really like the gear shift. It's kinda wonky and I always have to check what gear I'm in. But, I'm sure I'll get used to it.