2013 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Here's our honest opinion. We

2013 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Here's our honest opinion. We got rid of the RAV 4
By ericells on

2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We had the Toyota RAV 4 Limited AWD since May 2013 and disposed of it April 2015. At first as liked the RAV. Then as we drove it little things just got annoying. Front seat driver and passenger shoulder to shoulder, the sliding console always moving at the wrong times, smaller steering wheel and guages. The Sport button and other buttons hidden behind shifter so low that you had to take your eyes off the road to make adjustments. My wife and I are not large people and we felt a little clostraphobic. What pushed us over the edge was that our 2 labs had no place to move in the back seat and the last straw was the short wheelbase and Bridgestone Duellers that caused every bump to vibrate the entire car. Have to mention that the Duellers were horrible in the snow. Pluses were gas mileage and looks. I couldn't take it anymore and bought a Highlander Limited and I haven't regretted that choice. Should have done that a year prior. Nevertheless, if you like a 1 person car and don't mind kidney vibrations the RAV is a good choice.

All in all this is a one person car.

• Getting in out

• Noise and vibration
  • Ride comfort

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review