Great Trade
By checkfirst on
2013 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I traded my 2011 Dodge (Lemon) Journey with 7 months remaining on that lease for this SUV. Leased this RAV4 for 36 months and so far I couldn't be happier. I was concerned this SUV might be under powered with the 4 cyl especially after having 6 cyl for my last few vehicles. That concern was removed as my wife and I have just returned from driving 4750 mile vacation and the 4cyl was unbelievably great. Not only did I have enough power for cruising the interstates I was able to pass vehicles on two lane roads with no problem at all. Gas mileage was always between 28 & 32 MPG depending on conditions.
Favorite Features
Handling, performance, fit and finish. Love the look and feel. Seats very comfortable on the long days of highway driving over 600 miles. MPG was around advertised. Engine, steering and braking each was what I like in a vehicle and would recommend to others.
Suggested Improvements
Add more areas to store things in the front seat area. The center arm rest should be stationary, the movement forward and back was a pain. The navigation screen is too light to view even set at the brightest. Backup camera should come with a safety alert buzzer. First time I backed up I could see I was getting close to a pole but it did not give me a sound alarm and I almost hit the pole. My last vehicle had such an alarm and was use to it. MPG could be better since the V6 Camry get as good or better with more HP.